Since 1970, the Religion Communication Congress has been a once-a-decade gathering of professional religion communicators from a wide range of faith traditions.
The first Congress arose from a simple idea: to provide a forum to expand the experience and broaden the perspective of professional communicators in faith-based settings beyond their specialized work area.
Participants benefit from:
- hands-on opportunities to learn new technologies
- academic and applied research
- round-tables for exchanging views on important communications issues
- dozens of practical workshops with tools you can implement immediately
- an opportunity to experience a wide range of faith expressions
- cross-pollination of creative ideas and innovations by mixing with professionals from all media disciplines
- global views and local relevance
A Religion Communication Congress takes dedicated time and effort from a large number of people. Now is the time to express your interest in a Congress in 2020.